Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blowing the cobwebs off my blog...

Just popping in to say that I am still alive and blogging, just very busy with other things, so it is a while since I last posted anything. Once i've got work out of the way, I will post a proper update, and I may even switch to that fancy new style Blogger account (if anyone reading this would like to tell me whether it is worth switching to it or not, please leave a comment!). In the meantime, here are a few songs that have been rocking my world lately... enjoy!
Patrick Wolf - "The Magic Position"
Ghosts - "Stay The Night"
Oasis - "Live Forever"
Morrissey - "Sing Your Life"
Switches - "Message From Yuz"
Kate Bush - "Wuthering Heights"
Die Toten Hosen - "Freunde"
Marillion - "Kayleigh"
Shed Seven - "Dolphin"
Jarvis Cocker - "Don't Let Him Waste Your Time"
30 Seconds To Mars - "Attack"
Muse - "Starlight"

3 Comments:

Anonymous nate said...

Welcome back!

10:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy!
http://www.xpango.com?ref=90439349

3:42 pm  
Blogger SwissToni said...

march 7th was my birthday. It's taken me since then to read this post, and still I'm a bit sad that there's been no follow up.

Hey ho. Such is life and all that.

Die Toten Hosen? How? Explain!

I used to drink in the same pub in York as Shed 7 you know.... and jesus, I moved to Nottingham 10 years ago today, so I must be getting OLD.

ST

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home